Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot Complete Cadwell's Almanac and Advance to Daggerfall Covenant land (Trolhetta is bugged)

Airwolfe
Airwolfe
I'm an AD player, vr7, have completed all prior almanacs.
I did the Trolhetta objective to defeat the giant. Jorunn and Ysgramor congratulated me etc. Jorunn mentioned that it's time to invade coldharbour.

I'm told by a buddy that Prince Irnskar showed up on the trolhetta summit who then had a dialogue which led to trolhetta almanac being completed. The strange thing is, I got the skill point..but no almanac completion. My main story still says 'Experience the ebonheart pact'.
Am I stuck? Seems like a game breaking bug.
  • Adrenachrome
    Adrenachrome
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. Got the skill point for the quest to defeat the giant and everything. Still says I need to complete the Trolhetta quest to finish Cadwell's Almanac.
  • Airwolfe
    Airwolfe
    Figured it out - seemed like a bug but apparently was not. The side quest in the area from the argonian 'plays-with-fire' was needed to complete the map note and the almanac (even though it's not an 'objective quest'. Doesn't make much sense considering you can skip side quests most places, but o well..glad I got it..should do it for you too.
  • mmryszardb16_ESO
    mmryszardb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Have the same problem. Tried to find the argonian Airwolfe speaks about but without any luck. Anyone have an idea where this questgiver is located? Or what the quast name is?
  • shazzzles
    shazzzles
    Soul Shriven
    Speak to Jorunn the Skald King in his tent south of Trolhetta wayshrine in SE The Rift. He tells you to lower the Worms defenses. You answer and can persuade him "if I'm to lead the charge, give me someone to lead." He answers " You can choose Holgunn, Walks in Ash or Valdam Andoren" then choose one of them to supply a companion. The healer is pretty good, from Andoren.

Go through the Troletta caves, and destroy an Orb. After that destroy the Necrosis Orb outside the caves. Plays With Fire is outside the caves too, just to the left as you go up the stairs. Talk to him. he asks you to kill the spirit healer Kerelia Lucullus, who summons giants. This starts the Worm cult summoner quest. Kill Lucullus, then go to Plays with fire outside the cave, talk to him again. End of Worm Cult Summoner quest.

Now go through the door Trolhetta Sanctum. Kill the 3 enemies and destroy the Orb. Leave and talk to Vigrod Wraithbane, through the first Trolhetta Summit door. You get congratulated with a necklace and gold. Vigrod says he will move the troops forward through the way you cleared.

Then Vigrod starts the next part of the quest. To face Thallik combined with the giant Sinmur.
  • ProdigyXx
    ProdigyXx
    Soul Shriven
    I had did the trolhetta quests before I talked to the warhammer chick and I haven't found anyone by the name "plays-with-fire" or anyone else to give me a quest in the area for trolhetta. It says I have started the quest in Cadwells almanac but I don't have any quests in my inventory pertaining to The Rift area
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem. Already killed Sinmur. Didn't get the cadwell achievement. Plays-with-Fire is in the same area that Sinmuur is. and yes this quest is NOT listed in the cadwell list as required but it is required anyway.

lkiJDxG.png
    IkYJrjT.jpg

The images should help you find the guy.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To get an achievement you must do every quest,even if it isnt part of the main one. I found that out and went nutz trying to figure out where that one tiny quest was. Eventually,I did.
  • Lew4net
    Lew4net
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome thanks
    Edited by Lew4net on October 3, 2016 1:34AM