The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodil Armor and Weapon Sets - Carried Gold price too high

InspectorGanja
InspectorGanja
✭✭✭
Seriously what where they thinking when they setted the V12 armor price to 1.000.000 carried gold and 625k per one handed weapon ? :/
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't those costing alliance points?
  • DivinePo
    DivinePo
    Soul Shriven
    They're Alliance Points, totally different from Gold...
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hhehe yea they're alliance points..and not quite as hard to get as gold in game if you believe that..but its true ;)
  • JosephChip
    JosephChip
    ✭✭✭
    Still incredibly expensive, but not gold, no.
  • Animus0724
    Animus0724
    ✭✭✭
    TBH it is quite stupid that it costs so much AP when you'll be spending more AP on siege weapons/repair kits/Merc Contracts, than actually saving up AP....
    I take pride in being an incredibly smart dumb ass, or an incredibly dumb smart ass, either way I'm awesome.

-The Art Of Warfare (T.A.W.)
  • iluvataris
    iluvataris
    ✭✭
    And truthfully don't seem that appealing, I'm Afraid to drop all my AP then something better to come very soon would be very disappointing : /
    o might just wait idk.. or get drunk one night and decide wth, then hate my hungover self the next morning.
    Edited by iluvataris on May 31, 2014 7:16PM
    ~Iluvataris http://www.youtube.com/user/IluvatarisGaming/videos
    ~Aldmeri dominion Auriel's Bow LB # 13 Nightblade Guest ~ Wabba
  • InspectorGanja
    InspectorGanja
    ✭✭✭
    hhehe yea they're alliance points..and not quite as hard to get as gold in game if you believe that..but its true ;)

Gold has never been a problem :lol: But getting 1 million alliance points.. mayb ill reach it next year.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold has never been a problem :lol: But getting 1 million alliance points.. mayb ill reach it next year.
    Trust me, I felt the same way but as your vet rank goes up and pvp rank goes up you receive more ap..I don't know if its cause I learned where to be and how not to die and I also invested in siege weapons as well..but 1 mil isn't that difficult.
    (although with the recent caltrop exploit ap gain almost screeched to a halt)
    Edited by Tintinabula on June 2, 2014 7:24AM
  • Affrayer
    Affrayer
    ✭✭✭
    My problem with it is you can get the same higher level sets from the pvp reward boxes you receive in the mail. Given enough time; Or buy them off players. So they should lower the costs considerably. That or make separate armor sets you can't get in the rewards to make it worth the absurd amount of AP.
    Edited by Affrayer on June 2, 2014 8:42AM
    Pffffff