The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

How do you add a poll?

fyendiarb16_ESO
fyendiarb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I asked this earlier in the new player section, but since nobody seems to read that part of the forum I figured it best to ask it here instead.

So how do you do it? I don't see any options for it when I make a post.

Thanks upfront!
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Somebody asked a few days ago.

Just to the right of the "New Discussion" box is a drop down box.
    Click on it and select "New Poll"

But for Akatosh's sake, make it an iintelligent Poll, with a full range of options, and check on whar people actually reply with (the text not just the options).
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @AlexDougherty‌ Thanks and don't worry, I won't abuse this knowledge. :)
  • Wintersage
    Wintersage
    ✭✭✭
    You don't. The last thing these we need is more useless player polls cluttering up the forums.

Now, some ZOS polls could actually be useful....
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wintersage wrote: »
    You don't. The last thing these we need is more useless player polls cluttering up the forums.

Now, some ZOS polls could actually be useful....

Exactly. The polls are useless to begin with since they are only a pulse of the people who wish to answer a useless poll, not an indication of the game population by any means. I laugh when someone quotes results of polls in the various ESO forums as though they actually mean something.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But for Akatosh's sake, make it an iintelligent Poll, with a full range of options, and check on whar people actually reply with (the text not just the options).

Lol @AlexDougherty‌ You'll still vote if it's a silly one. But we really don't need whining polls.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »

Lol @AlexDougherty‌ You'll still vote if it's a silly one. But we really don't need whining polls.

I always vote on the silly ones, it's the ones that are biased or just not quite worth it that bother me. But I get the point, especially after me saying there are too many of them.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Syzmicke
    Syzmicke
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a Poll to stop all the Poles :)