The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't get into The Harborage

hlc2ga_ESO
Level 10 Imperial Nightblade, have the 2nd Harborage quest 'Daughter of Giants'. When I press E to open the doors the game hangs on the transfer screen. I've tried 3 or 4 times, the only way back into the game is to stop it (right click task bar icon and close window) and reload. When reload is done I'm still outside the door.
Edited by ZOS_Exile on May 26, 2022 4:47PM
  • Dorgon
    Dorgon
    I had this problem but then I just let the load screen sit. It took awhile but it finally loaded in. I read these forums whilst it loaded.
    Jekhar Mokhan - Altmer Sorcerer of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Tamriel Fisherman's Guild
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JekharM/videos
  • Innocente
    Innocente
    ✭✭✭✭
    Correct. In some cases, zoning take a long, long time. Many minutes. Just have to wait it out.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had the same issue last night zone back out of Coldharbour to the Harbourage. 5 min+ on two separate occasions ('cause I did the L30 and L35 quests one after the other).
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • pentolino18
    pentolino18
    ✭✭
    I just can't get in, it says "it's barred from the inside". I am level 23 and I have the mission that tells me to go there and I moved away, do missiosn, reload, whatever and this does not change. Something is definitely stuck, I guess I hit a bug
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just can't get in, it says "it's barred from the inside". I am level 23 and I have the mission that tells me to go there and I moved away, do missiosn, reload, whatever and this does not change. Something is definitely stuck, I guess I hit a bug

Probably better to start a new thread than necro one from when the game launched.

Are you at your Alliances harborage? For the pact you need to use the one in Stonefalls, For AD, the one in Auridion and the DC the one in Glenumbra. If you go to the wrong alliances one it won't let you in.
    Edited by bmnoble on May 26, 2022 7:21AM
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And you are at the correct harborage for your faction?- not by accident at the harborage of another faction?- I made this mistake once.
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HarboRAGE
    Awake, but at what cost
  • ZOS_Exile
    ZOS_Exile
    admin
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in May 2014 and the information may no longer be relevant. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.