The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Another Lyris Doppleganger/Harvester thread.

Ysne58
Ysne58
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ and any other dev.

Ok, I lasted longer this time. She regenerates those feast orbs before the first ones hit her and always has that many coming at her. She also casts her attack way faster than she should be able to. It is not possible to kite, take out the orbs and attack all at the same time.

I am disabled as that term is defined in the ADA. I suspect that law applies to your game. You need to do something about this buggy NPC and the forced solo quests in general.

I have repeatedly pointed out that allowing grouping instead of nerfing is preferable because there are lots of people who like her this way.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, you need to make it possible to teleport out of that dungeon. I had to quit out of the game. And for goodness sake stop making us start that from scratch all the time. This applies to all those quests.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm a *** player With a gimplar, and poor coordination, plus I don't handle it well when there are lots of Things happening at once + lag - I still killed the Lyris Doppelganger on the second attempt...
  • Whisper292
    Whisper292
    ✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    I'm a *** player With a gimplar, and poor coordination, plus I don't handle it well when there are lots of Things happening at once + lag - I still killed the Lyris Doppelganger on the second attempt...

Any tips or tricks on how to kill her?
    ---
    Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. - William Shakespeare
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fire silver bolts, let off some volleys of biting jabs, run away to heal, get close and give her a couple whacks with the axe, biting jabs, heal, etc etc... Of course it probably helped that this was pre-biting jabs nerf, and that Abnur Tharn actually made himself useful for a change...
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »

I found a player worse than you.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a nightblade. Glad you managed at level 33. I'm almost 45 and will try it again at level 45. Because this is so buggy I do not expect to succeed.