The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Staying on Target - How to Keep My Attacks from Jumping?

redwoodtreesprite
redwoodtreesprite
✭✭✭
Level 10 sorceror, using resto staff, silver bolt and endless fury (really hoping that gets un-nerfed). Fighting the plagued peasants outside of Tanzelwil. I start out with silver bolt and can get 3 off with my current stamina. At that point the peasant is almost down and I let loose with endless fury. Which jumps to the closest mob rather than the one that is almost down. So I end up with two attacking me close up. And of course my clanfear runs to attack the one closer to me as it is the one hitting me first.

I would much rather finish taking out the one with almost no hit points left. Than start hitting the one with full health. Is there some setting to prevent my attack from jumping to the one closer to me?
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe that "tab target" allow you to focus on a single target. I may be wrong, so feel free to correct me... Anyways focus on a target and hit your "Tab" key and give that a shot.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Using SB as a finishing move instead of an opener may help. With two other mobs and a pet the knockdown makes it harder to keep LoS. Try to circle your target of choice to keep it centered. Block the power attacks from the other two mobs to stun them instead of soaking their damage and healing. If they still get out of hand use SB for crowd control. I am guessing you have two heals on your bar? You may want to remove one for another fast attack spell.

I hope that helps and if you have more questions please ask.
    Edited by Lazarus_Long on May 27, 2014 10:02PM
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House