The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do guilds disband if membership drops below 10?

Windshadow_ESO
Windshadow_ESO
✭✭✭
I am hurting for bag space so I wondered if a private guild (or one shared with just a few others ) was an option I know you need 10 to start a guild but if you drop below 10 does access to that nice 500 slot bank close and not open again till membership goes back above 10?

if not is this OK to do by the rules of the game?
  • KariTR
    KariTR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can withdraw but not deposit any more items, if membership drops below 10.

Or so I have read.
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once the guild's members drop below 10, the bank icon goes dimmer and becomes locked, so that you can only withdraw and not deposit. Once the members rise above 10 again, then the bank will be fully enabled.
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I knew it seemed too easy