Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Simple guide on how to deal with groups of 3 as a Nightblade

AreoHotah
AreoHotah
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaGS89w0dM

ATENTION!!!

- The gear used in this video was full VR1 medium white quality gear. No enchantements, No traits, No set gear.
- Enemies were lvl VR3 in public dungeon, Rivenspire.
- My character is a Khajiit wich is better in the Nightblade class because of his race passives. This is only as simple guide with simple tips. Not claiming that i am the best and not trying to prove anything. Just trying to help new comers. Also sorry for low fps, it's FRAPS.

Ok so ever since launch i saw many posts here on the forum in wich ppl complained that the Nightblade is too weak when fighting more than 2 enemies at once.

Thats why i made this short video to show all new players how to handle groups of 3 enemies. I even made full medium VR1 (used in VR3 dungeon) white quality gear just to show better that it ain't that hard at all. Imagine how simple it will be with same lvl gear (set gear) green or even blue quality with traits and enchantements.

TIPS :
- Always eat something that gives Health and Magicka/Stamina, or all 3. If you cannot make them just buy them in guild banks. They are pretty cheap.
- As a Nightblade you are the DPS. So use ''The thief'' mundus stone for crit.
- Dual-wield is the best choice, specifically daggers since they are faster and offers more crit with the Dual wield passives.
- Sneak is your best friend. And sneak needs patience. If you rush you die, simple.
- Try and always keep your ultimate for the next encounter if you don't need it in the curent fight.
-[PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT] When aproaching a group of 3, ALWAYS use ''Marked target'' on an enemy (not the one you attack first) and ALWAYS sneak attack mages/healers first. That way you get rid of the healer in 2-3 seconds and then you can focus on the marked target. Once he is down your health will be almost fully restored and the last guy should be easy, even if you are out of magicka/ stamina.
- BLOCK!!!
- Don't stay still too much.
- Use jewelry with reduced magicka/stamina cost. They are much better that regeneration.
- Keep your abilites in a 1.5 : 3 : 1 ratio (if you using more magicka than stamina abilities)

Video related :smile:
- I made a big mistake by not blocking that one at 0:52
- I attacked that single guy first at 2:47 to recharge my ULTIMATE

That's all i can think for now. I'll update this if more comes to mind :pensive:

Hope it helped. Cheers.
Edited by AreoHotah on May 26, 2014 3:48PM
Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]