Shades broken in Craglorn patch - more NB hate from ZOS?

Tavore1138
Tavore1138
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Am I right in thinking that yet another NB ability has been broken?

I haven't used shades much but when I used it before I could send a shade from stealth distance to engage a mob from a group and that enemy would be focused on the shade, that would give me time to get in and potentially take down another one of the group in an stealthy kinda way before having to take on remaining members.

This evening I decided I might level shades up a bit to get to the double up morph but... I sneaked up to a group of 2... let loose the shade... whereupon both immediately focused on me taking me out of stealth and into a fairly ugly fight... I tested it 2 more times with the same results.

WTF ZOS - do you need us to supply a (very short) list of NB abilities that work so you can break the rest of them without having to search too hard?

And yes, L2P-ers, I WILL still get to VR10 (or 12) playing my DW stealthy NB... I won't put on robes and a stick and submit to being a tedious cookie build... but really ZOS, things are broken enough as it is, patches are supposed to fix things not break more...
GM - Malazan
Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
Legio Mortuum
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, i posted this in the CS forum, as it is a broken game issue so they move it here to hide it, cheap petty little folk.
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • Evergreen
    Evergreen
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade had the hardest nerfs last patch. I can adjust with the Deathstroke nerf but the nerf to Shades was just over the top. The supposed damage increase to Shades is not even noticeable. You get zero utility out of Shades now or certainly no amount of usefulness to justify taking up a skill slot anymore.
    Options
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I already talk about this http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/100949/1-1-2-ruin-summon-shades#latest search the forums and dont repead threads
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did search and did not find it... Thus thread.
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
    Options