Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why are my done Shadowfen, Stonefall and Deshan Quests reset to 0?

Nick Altman
Nick Altman
Soul Shriven
I am level 34 and play Eastmarch quest. I just noticed in the achievements department that my Shadowfen, Stonefall and Deshan quests are reset to 0. Why is that? Where are my achievements gone? When will the fix it?
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is a feature of the latest "patch". Although since not many liked it it will apparently be removed in a couple of weeks. Maybe.
  • Hodorius
    Hodorius
    ✭✭✭
    I am too lazy to search for it... but you were too so it´s ok.

They stated that it´s just a display bug... the database is still there.

Now I am looking forward for a long discussion where noone has red my or their post and of course thread number 3-x about that issue :)

If I misred their statement feel free to correct me!
    Thanks in advance.
    Edited by Hodorius on May 26, 2014 10:14AM
  • Runefell
    Runefell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hodorius wrote: »
    I am too lazy to search for it... but you were too so it´s ok.

They stated that it´s just a display bug... the database is still there.

Now I am looking forward for a long discussion where noone has red my or their post and of course thread number 3-x about that issue :)

If I misred their statement feel free to correct me!
    Thanks in advance.

Linky-links to the post, because my google-fu is strong, and I was bored enough to be the not-lazy-one. :P
    Rune Fell- Dunmer Mag Sorcerer (DC)~The Adventurer
    Runed Claws- Khajiit Stam Dragonknight (DC) ~The Tank
    Rain Fell- Argonian Mag Templar (EP)~ The Healer
    Dragon Talon- Bosmer Stam Nightblade (AD) ~ The DPS