Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do i reach Craglorn?

AreoHotah
AreoHotah
✭✭✭✭
i'm in Ebonhart pact, VR4 atm, and i want to reach Craglorn so find the ''Way of the Arena'' set location. Thank you.
Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • Caduryn
    Caduryn
    ✭✭✭
    Gramfeste, Dashaan
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Caduryn wrote: »
    Gramfeste, Dashaan

is gramfeste a place, an npc??

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm with the same doubt. i can see Craglorn on the map but i can't find any way to reach it.
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    i'm with the same doubt. i can see Craglorn on the map but i can't find any way to reach it.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9894/session/L3RpbWUvMTQwMTEyNDQ2NC9zaWQvX0M4dFRlVmw=

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "the content is designed for Veteran Rank 10+ characters" O_o
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    "the content is designed for Veteran Rank 10+ characters" O_o

yes, everywhere there are packs 4-6 all vr11 so... but you can go explore at vr1...

• Cudda
    Cudda
    ✭✭✭
    "Please note, while the content is designed for Veteran Rank 10+ characters, it can be enjoyed by lower-ranked players if they are looking for a challenge."

Reading the whole sentence works wonders!
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cudda wrote: »
    "Please note, while the content is designed for Veteran Rank 10+ characters, it can be enjoyed by lower-ranked players if they are looking for a challenge."

True, except that in this case the bit he didn't quote doesn't add anything useful. A level 1 can get to Reaper's March and have the same sort of challenge a VR1 will have in Craglorn.

So yes, a VR1 can get there .. and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except sight-seeing, so there's precious little point going, is there?
  • minfaer
    minfaer
    ✭✭
    AreoHotah wrote: »
    Gramfeste, Dashaan

It's German for Mournhold.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    minfaer wrote: »
    AreoHotah wrote: »
    Gramfeste, Dashaan

It's German for Mournhold.
    Nice to know, but was it really necessary to necro a year old thread to inform us about it? ;)
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Cudda wrote: »

True, except that in this case the bit he didn't quote doesn't add anything useful. A level 1 can get to Reaper's March and have the same sort of challenge a VR1 will have in Craglorn.

So yes, a VR1 can get there .. and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except sight-seeing, so there's precious little point going, is there?

Speak for yourself hehe, I went to Crag and was picking fights with stuff at VR1, very very difficult but possible, some of us like a challenge:D
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Linnysse
    Linnysse
    ✭✭
    TY for this information. My EP crafter, who just reached level 50, needs to turn in a daily tailoring quest in Belkarth, but I could find no way to get there.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Each alliance has an NPC in their capital city sitting by a wagon that will cart vets to Craglorn. But if you belong to a guild, it's easier to find someone from your alliance already in Craglorn and Travel to Player.

I also went to Craglorn as a low vet and quickly learned it was dangerous. But any vet level can safely farm there if they watch their step. There are packs of wasps and welwas around Way of the Arena station, so tread lightly, as Walt would say.
    Edited by Ourorboros on December 17, 2015 5:42PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting Quests are here, there is plenty of reason for low level characters to go here.
  • Moozzie
    Moozzie
    ✭✭
    Craglorn reaches you
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look for a cart in your alliance home city area, it will take you there. Once you have been and got a shrine on your map, you can teleport there normally.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Cart driver will be giving you a quest about the Stat gaiziers
    Edited by cjhhickman39 on April 13, 2016 10:19AM
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    you guys sure there is no level requirement for crag ?
    i've a writ to do , currently only vet 49 atm
    no cartdriver in Elden root and auridon while there is one for Wrothgar , no quest that brings me there , no wayshrine and i dont wanna ride with horse from orsinium to crag just to be locked out by a door ..
    i guess it's from vet 50 , since i have to deliver my level 7 clothier writ over there (lvl 7 is for that levelcrafting vet 50 )

edit meant CP 50
    Edited by DPG76 on August 14, 2016 3:24PM
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I think you have to be vet then the cart appears.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion