The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Where to grind for money drops

timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
Hallo all I am VR - 4 NB
-
I am not in a trade - guild, I am not in a guild and I like to play solo, also in a mmorpg, I am the kind off player that see myself ingame(Roleplayer) ala a ranger w. my (eagle and my wolf)/ type.

And I like to play with others If i feel like it or if I am played for it(Unike skills/ Not gonner happen i this same, as so many thing els).

But I am looking for a spot to solo - grind drops for money (selling mainly to vendors), and color drops for crafting.
FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
- Be Anyone.
- Do Anything.
- Go Anywhere.
  • Delte
    Delte
    ✭✭✭
    Best way to make money via vendors is to mine metal and refine it. Make potions and sell those, same with leather and cloth. Refine and sell.

Anything with ornate on the item description sell those do not deconstruct them.

A trading guild would be a good guild for you to be in though because if you find a motif book they can sell up to anywhere in the region of 2k gold for a normal race type but the special ones like Daedra Motif I have seen 75k gold for them.