Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Legacy of the Three Quest in Windrage Cave (Stormhaven) Problems

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
In Stormhaven, there is a quest entitled Legacy of the Three in which you must defeat the spirits of three bandits within Windrage Cave. One of the spirits (the eastern one, Arie, I think) cannot be summoned as his rock mound cannot be interacted with at all. If you try the /camp command to reset the rock mound activation point, you will likely lock up your character. It has happened to me twice now. You will confront the unknown error message if you try this. I have logged this with /bug but I figured other players might want to beware of this. Has anyone experienced this problem or found a workaround for it?
Edited by LonePirate on May 25, 2014 4:38AM
  • Geegolly
    Geegolly
    Soul Shriven
    I am now staring at "An unknown error has occured" message.
    siiigh
    have you had a response yet?
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Geegolly wrote: »
    I am now staring at "An unknown error has occured" message.
    siiigh
    have you had a response yet?

You will need to contact Support and ask them to move your character to a new location outside the cave. Otherwise, you are stuck as it has happened twice to me. Support may also tell you to perform a repair from your launcher; but that is not necessary.

Once you are back in the game, use /bug to report this problem so that they have another report of this bugged quest and its problems which only Support can fix until the devs do.
  • ola.wilhelmssonb16_ESO
    I can't interact with Arie's remains either. I haven't had any relogging problems, thou, but it sure didn't help. Neither did reload UI. I have made bug report in-game, of course.
  • Anvos
    Anvos
    ✭✭✭
    Well I is stuck in the same unable to load issue as mentioned above, waiting on response to support email.
  • timshen6475
    timshen6475
    Soul Shriven
    I have the "An unknown error has occured" problem as the others above! I have informed support and will now have to wait before I can continue. Sigh!
    Edited by timshen6475 on May 29, 2014 1:48PM