Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Xbox Live™ is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport

Extended Ritual not providing +30% heal bonus of Templar Passive?

StealthStalker
I don't know if this is related to 1.1.2 or not, but I have never had Extended ritual prior to the patch.

Originally I had chosen Purifying Ritual, but decided to recently respec (yay 20k gold) and wanted to change to extended. The reason was to have a much longer duration +30% heal buff to use.

Unfortunately, it appears that my Extended Ritual (Rank I) is not giving the +30% healing that Purfying ritual did. Any other Templars able to weigh in or test this for me?

Perhaps it's a bug with only the first rank (that would be what I would hope for given the current situation), or is it all ranks?

Have tested with both AOE and Single target templar heals (specifically Ritual of Rebirth, Breath of Life). Would be unfortunate to have to respec again simply because this ability is bugged.
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭
    Not only does Extended Ritual seem to be bugged, but so is Ritual of Rebirth. I was just testing both and they Extended Ritual seems incosistently apply the healing bonus, and Ritual of Rebirth heals for random amounts anywhere from 500-1022 non crit.
    Options
  • StealthStalker
    Yeah, I was noticing that as well to be honest cause I also just respecced to that also. Great.
    Edited by StealthStalker on May 24, 2014 11:59PM
    Options
  • Travail
    Travail
    ✭✭✭
    This patch is just full of win, it seems.

They need to open their PTS up to more testers, and/or test their patches longer before bringing them to the live client. It's abundantly clear that this the devs failed to do their due diligence on this patch.

-Travail.
    www.obsidianbrotherhood.com
    Options
  • StealthStalker
    No one else able to confirm? Am I crazy?
    Options
  • Dubah
    Dubah
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the 30% heal increase is only affecting some of the time not all of the time, i've noticed sometimes crits are applying the 30% increase but not every time. Don't worry guys its still a brand new games, that 30% will be amazing but its not killing the game lol. I can still crit breath of life for 1800 im not complaining
    Options
  • StealthStalker
    Missing 1/3rd of your healing output is rather significant.
    Options
  • chaosme
    chaosme
    ✭✭✭
    I have tested with Purifying Ritual and it is a hit or miss as to whether you get the 30% bonus in healing with Restoring Light skills - the actual chance of you getting the benefit is less than 50%. I have put in a bug report but who knows when they will get around to fixing it. My gut feeling is that this same issue applies for all the Cleansing Ritual morphs.

For the record, the 30% healing bonus does work consistently with Rune Focus and its morphs (I tested it with Channeled Focus).
    Options
  • Kegero
    Kegero
    ✭✭
    First of all, the passive "focused healing" grants a 30% bonus to healing power, e.g. your spell power value. It does not incease the healing value of a heal by 30%.
    Also, for me it seems to always work but I will keep an eye on it.
    Options