The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Want to read what people have to say on these forums?

Laura
Laura
✭✭✭✭✭
Here now you have seen everything (this is not mine I do not take credit for this)

83c288db284313ed1dfe34ef82ea338c335070211.jpg

Original site: http://imperialentanglements.thecomicseries.com/comics/32
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely brilliant.
  • TheVindelator
    TheVindelator
    ✭✭✭
    I refuse to read this until they fix guild store searches. Sorry, not happening.
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post takes too long to read. I am married with kids, work 60 hours a week at McDonalds and go to ITT Tech part time. Why didn't you just add a TL:DR at the end? Not everyone has the time to read an entire post, but I assume it was funny.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Lalaeith
    Lalaeith
    ✭✭✭
    Back in my days, comic strips were far more complex and required time to think about. Getting a joke really meant something back then, they didn't just feed it to you like this.
    Edited by Lalaeith on May 24, 2014 6:51AM
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be back in a year to comment on this comic strip.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    This posted in the wrong forum. It should be posted in "Player Creations" and I'm going to report this thread using 15 different accounts.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hehehe

That does resemble any MMO forum i ever took part in.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • n.englishb14_ESO
    n.englishb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sooo we all hate poster 1 right? All hail poster 15.
    Edited by n.englishb14_ESO on May 27, 2014 10:10PM
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pele wrote: »
    Absolutely brilliant.
    Indeed
    I refuse to read this until they fix guild store searches. Sorry, not happening.
    Same here
    This post takes too long to read. I am married with kids, work 60 hours a week at McDonalds and go to ITT Tech part time. Why didn't you just add a TL:DR at the end? Not everyone has the time to read an entire post, but I assume it was funny.
    Get a life
    Lalaeith wrote: »
    Back in my days, comic strips were far more complex and required time to think about. Getting a joke really meant something back then, they didn't just feed it to you like this.
    kilroy_28_173.jpg
    I'll be back in a year to comment on this comic strip.
    I'm waiting
    This posted in the wrong forum. It should be posted in "Player Creations" and I'm going to report this thread using 15 different accounts.
    Reported for having multiple accounts
    Sooo we all hate poster 1 right? All hail poster 15.
    The OP is always wrong. Always!

So, when will they finally fix weather and make it server side, dammit!
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Sleepwalker
    Sleepwalker
    ✭✭✭
    Which one of those posters is the Composition II student that digs up every logical fallacy that he/she has ever learned for assumed, super-charged credibility? It's Poster 7, isn't it? Gotta be...
    "QUIT CRYIN'! Do some pushups or something!"

Grayfield - V2 Breton Nightblade
    Windspike - 40 Bosmer Sorceror
  • AbraCadabra
    AbraCadabra
    ✭✭✭
    If you just would have added something about the developers being capitalist, money-grabbing pigs and the masses deserve "compensation" for all the "things" this would be perfect.
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody have a guild I can join?
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep this thread on topic lol
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This read was great its basically only every single thread I've read on these forums.