The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls Name Generator

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
As a fan of the Elder Scrolls Franchise, I've wanted a good name generator for some time; something simple, easy to use, and at least mildly orthodox with regards to ES naming conventions. In the absence of anything good available I have combined my love of web programming and ES to produce my own; you can see it here. I regret that it may not have seen as much testing as would have been preferred; but that's what patches are for right ZoS?
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fast, responsive and amazing! Thanks!

Should've seen this post earlier.

*edit*
    I see a lot of names from the past series, And the title part would only give me Brave or Cowardly. But it's less buggy than ESO, I swear!
    Edited by Aeradon on May 24, 2014 11:08AM
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    this is something that should have been in the char creation while the game was in development...i was sadly disappointed when it was not there in beta and even more sad when i did not see it early access and launch...i do hope zos takes a look at this and thinks about how wonderful a random tes lore name generator would benefit character creation.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »
    It's fast, responsive and amazing! Thanks!

Should've seen this post earlier.

*edit*
    I see a lot of names from the past series, And the title part would only give me Brave or Cowardly. But it's less buggy than ESO, I swear!

Yes the titles section is limited right now; I wanted to see if there was any good feed back before investing more time in the Titles section as there is a lot of logic that could end up being applied. For example, region specific titles; I created a Bosmer Character whose name was already in use and appended of Valenwood.

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if anyone has any requests just let me know.

• Nurrasana
    Nurrasana
    I really liked the way you set up the actual name generator, but the Home page could visually use some work. The black box seems out of place in relation to the words and too many different fonts/ sizes/ colors can be distracting. A great start though in my opinion! :)