The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Widescreen gaming 'screenies' since patch 1.1.2

Night_Watch
Night_Watch
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm posting a few shots here to demonstrate my widescreen gaming via eyefinity and now Crossfire (true fullscreen) since patch 1.1.2 and will comment on each image;

First, the character select actually shows full character not zoomed right in now;

9vstw65huyhe.jpg

Talking with NPC(s) is better now because the NPC is not zoomed right in to;

d4c6gqdpeoj8.jpg

And here is a general shot with the character from select;

w43jk29x70si.jpg

My rig has 2x AMD Radeon R9 270x cards on a MSI Z87-G45-Gaming with an Intel i5-4670k (@4.00 GHz) and 16GB Corsair Vengence (1600Mhz (LP)) memory. Yeah! It's not the best.

Any way, TESO played in besel adjusted eyefinity (6144x1080) with Crossfire (and latest drivers) has gone from around about 25-30 fps to 60-70fps. I have game on highest settings except water reflection (Medium) with 70 as my view distance.

For me, this update has meant a large fps gain and that makes me quite happy. :)

For fps, I sometimes use chat: /fps or sometimes use FRAPS. The images here were caught with FRAPS and in game I had UI hidden using 'F11' bound to do so.

I would normally do a 'one stop photo fix' but wanted to show the images 'as is'.

Edit: tidy up!
Edited by Night_Watch on May 23, 2014 6:39PM
"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)