The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Computer freezes totally while playing ESO

Mathea
Mathea
✭✭
Hello.

i have this problem for some time now already, but after today's patch i am not even able to click "log into the game" with chosen by me character, because of computer freezing instantly - the only thing that works then, is hard reset... and after this hard reset, i must wait some time, because if i will try to turn on my computer too fast, it will freeze again on windows loading logo... once, or even twice.

Before patch, computer was freezing randomly, sometimes same - while loading a character, sometimes in exploring the map time, but mostly when i was closing the client. Quitting game = 99% chance for pc freeze. Yeah...

I am tired of this already, because i made clean up, formated mt computer like 3 times, diagnosed my hardware for problems and it found none, even changed my hard drive, since this was the first thing i though is causing the problem, but it did not changed anything.

Here, my pc specification:
Windows 7
DELL XPS L702x
CPU QuadCore Intel Core i7-2670QM, 2800 MHz (28 x 100)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M (3 GB)
ST500LM0 21-1KJ152 SCSI Disk Device (465 GB)
8 GB of RAM

Maybe someone had similar situation or will be able to help me somehow, give me some advice, cause my patience of wasting subscription money is ending.

Mathea