The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR8 in VR8 zone, the post patch difference

dennissomb16_ESO
dennissomb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Post patch and how questing has gone. Afraid I do not use mods so I can't give numbers like VR8 mob now has x health over y health from before. Before patch I wrote down my stats, and after the patch all my stats were exactly the same so no change to armor, resists etc.

The play style of my DK changed very little with patch as I did neither AOE build nor bash builds. The fighting however has changed drastically. First is power bash. I use this to stun a mob to go fight second mob. It still says instant but the actually animation is now 1-2 seconds. This means mobs often hit me when I used to be able to stun them first.

The big difference now is the damage I take. It is huge compared to pre-patch. 2 mobs that used to be an easy fight now are life or death fights. I do have a number example from death recap. My armor is 1895 (overcharged) and spell resistance is 1865 (overcharged). Normal VR8 caster hit me for 1488, 1 spell. Over half my health. Imagine 2-3 of these mobs

Not sure what changed, but no question normal VR8 mobs (for me) hit significantly harder. I am still 5 heavy, 2 light, build is tanky, the only change that slightly effected me was radius of talons as I use that after shield charge (really not an issue with questing)