The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Only complaint I have about patch is that....

Kyosji
Kyosji
✭✭✭
I can no longer move my mouse over to my other monitor to surf the internet during load times. This may be something I have to tweek on my side and possibly have to set the game to a full screen windowed mode or something, but my game used to be locked on one monitor unless I was in curser mode or a load screen. In those modes I could just move my mouse to the other monitor and do whatever while having the game still up for me to view. Now I can only alt tab and that minimizes the game :(
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can set it back to fullscreen "windowed" mode, but it will impact the game's performance.
    ----
    Murray?
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah welcome to exclusive full screen.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Strontium-Dog
    Strontium-Dog
    ✭✭
    You can set it back to fullscreen "windowed" mode, but it will impact the game's performance.

Not any more than the way game was running before. If anything its more correct to say " True full screen improves performance"
  • Armianlee
    Armianlee
    ✭✭✭
    They never did have a proper full screen mode, that is why you were able to swap like that. It was a *** off to users with Crossfire or SLI setups (as we couldn't use them) You shouldn't have too much issue with Fullscreen (Windowed) Hope it works out for you
    Basic circle of complaints on ESO Forums:
    1) Users: Fix game/class/bug
    2) Zenimax Online: Brings servers down and fixes issues and deploys patches.
    3) Users: OMG SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!!!
    4) Zenimax Online: Brings servers back up!
    5) See 1)

VR10 Sword and Board Templar (Heavy Armour), Ebonheart Pact
    LVL 25 Sorcerer, Daggerfall Covenant
    LVL 28 DK, Ebonheart Pact
    LVL 15 Nightblade, Altmari Dominion
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, seems lots of games no are made to *** off crossfire and sli users. I disabled my 2nd since BF4 and haven't turned it on since.