The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's with all the random log-offs and rollbacks?

BrassRazoo
BrassRazoo
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else getting this on NA?
Keep going backwards and even randomly getting logged off.
  • Nukeyak
    Nukeyak
    ✭✭
    Yes a lot and not just log offs but crashes. Since the game defaults to full screen, I've had to do hard shut off of my computer when this happens, not good. Have put in the letterbox mode again to avoid this.
  • randomriffyrocksprerb18_ESO
    It's probably something that's aimed towards the bots, but also punishing the rest of us honest players. Just like the rest of the updates :)
    Edited by randomriffyrocksprerb18_ESO on May 23, 2014 10:09AM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh i gained 2 lvls with my lvling partner..i got booted to the char select and lost those 2 lvls...she did not so now i need to HOPE i end up near her xp level when im done -_-
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, there seem like there were rollbacks somehow for me too, even though I have not been bumped. Quests I had finished previously are all of sudden available for me to start again from scratch.
  • pez8897nub19_ESO
    I crashed 3 times also. Atleast I wasn't in a dungeon or leveled up. That would be so annoying.
  • xDeadLightsx
    After finally fixing the games settings file with one I had to get from another gamer on the forums, I run into this. It's ridiculous. I walk like 20 feet and go to loading screen. I was in a quest and boom, loading screen. I appear outside. I've just about given up.
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    Why does Zenimax bother to run a PTS if they don't let anyone on it? And from what was said by some of the Chosen Few in another thread, even those few allowed on the PTS only get access to one tiny walled-off area, and aren't allowed to test anything else.

It's this same "my way or the highway" blindness Blizzard shows concerning WoW that have made WoW lose half its subs, pre-Cataclysm versus post-Cata.
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a really strange glitch on one character, where I'm stuck in a rapidly flickering series of hint screens and unable to get into the game at all. I was in Cyrodil, heading downstairs in the Temple of the Moth to get the Sky Shard when the glitch suddenly happened. My other characters are fine. I've sent in a help request, so fingers crossed.
  • bigcam49
    bigcam49
    Coggage wrote: »
    I have a really strange glitch on one character, where I'm stuck in a rapidly flickering series of hint screens and unable to get into the game at all. I was in Cyrodil, heading downstairs in the Temple of the Moth to get the Sky Shard when the glitch suddenly happened. My other characters are fine. I've sent in a help request, so fingers crossed.

Ive got the exact same thing
  • WolfSkin
    WolfSkin
    wtf???? I wake up early to get my crafting done and clear my bags... it takes me 20 minutes, my wife is about to wake up, I'm finally done with everything, I'm at the bank depositing all I got back, and suddenly the game drops me.... I'm back again where I first log in, when my wife was asleep. Now I have to go trow out the garbage and my bags ARE FULL AGAIN.

so annoying. ESO and my wife slowly killing my liver.