The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I have been kicked about six times, losing all of the progress up to the point I am kicked.

Shade_Chylde
Shade_Chylde
Soul Shriven
I am at a point in my questing where i had multiple quests and keep getting kicked after completing/turning in most of them. I have done this about six times, and tried in different order, tried logging out, and I'm wondering why my progress is not being saved. I don't pay to replay content six times without progression and it's irritating the bejeezus out of me.
I put it in this forum because if my quests aren't saving once completed/progressed, I don't trust my tickets to save in-game either.
My system ran everything just fine before the patch, and is WELL above even recommended specifications. I am also seeing a LOT of pixelated red boxes on the ground (and occassionally when I swing my weapons) that say "Missing" on them.
I don't mean to sound rude, but this was the most redundant MMO session I've sat and wasted hours on in years, and even if fixed, I'm going to have to basically replay a whole zone for the sixth time over.
Not cool.
  • Shade_Chylde
    Shade_Chylde
    Soul Shriven
    This occurs in Stonefalls, by the way.
  • LexonLightbringer
    LexonLightbringer
    ✭✭✭
    " I don't pay to replay" That's Funny!
  • Shade_Chylde
    Shade_Chylde
    Soul Shriven
    P2ReP, lmao
    Edited by Shade_Chylde on May 23, 2014 6:38AM
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    P2ReP, lmao

LOL They don't care. What can you do with that?
  • Shade_Chylde
    Shade_Chylde
    Soul Shriven
    Got anything productive to say man? I have a valid point and am not the only one this is happening to. I'm not going to engage in any comments not conducive to dealing with the in game issues. You can't possibly speak on behalf of their team, and I'm sure they ARE, in fact, working diligently to hotfix game breaking bugs and server crashes.
    Not gonna give up on a fledgling games' first patch SNAFU.
    I'm irritated, NOT angry or disenfranchised.
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a server issue, I doubt there's anything tech support can do for you, since it's happening to everyone.
  • Shade_Chylde
    Shade_Chylde
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers.
    Saerydoth wrote: »
    This is a server issue, I doubt there's anything tech support can do for you, since it's happening to everyone.

Yeah, but they still need player feedback that isn't all caps and cursing them out. I'm just trying to detail where and what is affecting MY particular experience in case there's a corroboration they can find between multiple reports or a new fix needing to be applied. I am not going to hide the irritation, but I'm not going to go off the handle either.
    Tantamount to sending crappy food back to be fixed in a restaurant, ya dig?
    I went to school here in FL for Game Design, so I understand feedback can be VERY helpful to a Dev-Team, even if I chose not to work in the industry.
    Cheers. Anyone else read this with the same "zone-questing/missing static objects" issues? Or is everyone just going to repeat each others inane observation as to how the company doesn't care and troll my comment all night?
  • mwbw06ub17_ESO
    This has been happening to me as well, in any faction I play. I have lost bank items because of this as well. Those I dont really care about but I do pay the 15 dollars a month to play and actually enjoy the game. As far as post patch game play is concerned, I am very unhappy.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in Stonefalls too with this happening last night. I stopped playing after the 2nd rollback..
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire