The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Raw Materials?

Ashigaru
Ashigaru
✭✭✭✭
Was just wondering if anyone else was getting raw materials not in the bag in their mail?
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember reading in patch notes that we don't get those boxes anymore.but materials directly in our bags so I assume it was added to an existing stack in your bag.
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • TicToc
    TicToc
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I also read, a while back, that they were planning on getting rid of the containers and the items would be mailed directly. I guess that it was implemented with this patch.

• MalavarTCOne
    MalavarTCOne
    ✭✭✭
    Continue to build in the same stack if room.
    "To steal from a god is most unwise" -Nocturnal