Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

With the gutting of Bash, Stamina doesn't really have any viable builds anymore

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
1hd shield is awful now
2 hander has been awful
and Duel Wield is mediocre at best.

ZoS need to probably rework all 3 lines if you're going to tie Blocking/Dodging/CC breaks to Stamina.
  • rotatorkuf
    rotatorkuf
    ✭✭✭
    (bash did need to get nerfed, never used it anyways, so don't know how much of an effect the nerf had)

but, i agree, for DK's at least, stamina builds are pointless
    Edited by rotatorkuf on May 23, 2014 12:55AM
    Options
  • steinernein
    steinernein
    ✭✭
    Let us wait for a bit
    Options
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    rotatorkuf wrote: »
    (bash did need to get nerfed, never used it anyways, so don't know how much of an effect the nerf had)

but, i agree, for DK's at least, stamina builds are pointless

on my 45 nb it went from 133 per hit to 72. with no bash jewlery.
    so 2 skill points and it is now = to a light attack. where as before with 2 skill points it was equal to a heavy attack
    Edited by Jeremy_gelber_ESO on May 23, 2014 6:10AM
    Options
  • jy82988ub17_ESO
    Ya ATM I have no idea what spec I'm going to go on my DK. I absolutely hate playing destro, and if it wasn't bad enough VR content is *** as melee per patch.
    Options
  • PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    ✭✭✭
    Duel wield is great imo, perfect for quick and powerful bleed dmg.
    (I use duel Vamp kiss axes)
    I personally use a Laema set and Vampires kiss, all medium.
    Then my duel wield build is
    Mark Target, Cloak, Blood Craze, Rapid Strikes, and Drain power with Veil of blades ultimate.

All i have to do is mark a target, then focus on him, my health regen from the mark target/Vampire kiss gets overcharged to 62 and insta heals me. The veil of blades is there for boss fights or hordes where i need a lot of armor, or can't focus on more than one enemy at a time.

It's just about deciding how you want to play your class, then getting good at it.
    IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
    Class: Night-Blade
    Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
    Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, Duel Wield still decent i guess...Flying Blade is probably the best Stamina ability now after the Bash nerf, Hits incredibly hard still.
    Options
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dual wield bad? Guess those 1000+ damage flying blade critting nightblades are doing it wrong then, or dual wield stamina built templars throwing flying daggers for 400-500 damage are rubbish, too? And don't get me started on what whirlwind DKs and socs can do to people in talons or encase. Oh, and twish slashes which has an unblockable DoT that always deals full damage.

Only weapon skill line that needs a buff right now is the twhanded line and that could be done by making uppercut an instant cast just like they did with 1h+shield's power bash.
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
    Options
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Baphomet wrote: »
    And don't get me started on what whirlwind DKs and socs can do to people in talons or encase.

compared to spamming cystal blast. or pulsar. not much and not as often.
    Options