Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sneak nerf of Bolt Escape? since when?

crislevin
crislevin
✭✭✭✭✭
so each BE halt magicka regen for 4 second? Since when?

why does ZOM keep making sneak changes? or did I miss their patch note badly?
Edited by crislevin on May 22, 2014 9:41PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was all I saw.
    Sorcerer

Endless Fury: This ability now restores magicka if the secondary explosion kills an enemy, in addition to the initial bolt.
    Persistence: Fixed an issue this passive ability. It now properly increases the duration of the Rune Prison ability.
    Rebate: Fixed an issue with this ability. It will now properly recover magicka when your summoned Winged Twilight is killed.
    Summon Charged Atronach: The storm atronach summoned by this ability now increases in damage as the ability ranks up.

I skimmed for the things I was interested in so it could have been elsewhere. They left a few things out of the notes that they then had to edit in, could that be the case here? Is that what you see on your tool tip now?
    Edited by Armitas on May 22, 2014 9:48PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hate they make changes w/o clear stating what they are. In patch note department, ZOM is centuries behind Blizzard.
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They love their stealth nerfs.
    Options
  • steinernein
    steinernein
    ✭✭
    I think it has always been there.
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it has always been there.
    No it was not. At least not when I morphed it, a week back maybe.
    Options
  • Travail
    Travail
    ✭✭✭
    This has been there for a long time, well before today's patch. Perhaps it wasn't properly applying to your morph as it should have been?

-Travail.
    www.obsidianbrotherhood.com
    Options
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    It was always there, they just updated the tooltip to match the effect
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!
    Options