Additional Weapon Skills

Shaun98ca2
Shaun98ca2
✭✭✭✭✭
So after reading an IGN article apparently we are going to be getting more skills per weapon.

I just wanna state I REALLY like this idea.......except it needs to be altered a little.

Destro Staffs have 3 types why not have a skill line attached to each one a Fire Staff Skill Line Lighting Staff Skill line and Frost Staff Skill line.

The same can possible be done for the 3 different weapon types as well to give more value to the different weapon types IE Sword Axe Blunt/Mace

With that though Restro Staffs needs a change. Burst Healing Skill line, HOT Skill line and Ward Skill line.

This way we can get more playstyles. Some people like burst healing some like healing over time and others like to prevent damage.

I would love to ward off damage as the group "healer". This also can allow me to assist the group with warding damage as the DPS to allow support in my preferred style.

Thoughts.... Changes?
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the idea of more weapon skills, and more skills in general (assuming balance and viability, of course).

Breaking up the currently lines based on weapon sub-types I don't particularly care for, but it could work. Forcing people to break up their skill points even more could leave people feeling pigeon-holed into a weapon that they already have resources in, and could make filling out sets even harder, so loot RNG could become an issue. Its not the worst design decision, but its not the best either.
    The Psijic Order
    Options
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the idea of more weapon skills, and more skills in general (assuming balance and viability, of course).

Breaking up the currently lines based on weapon sub-types I don't particularly care for, but it could work. Forcing people to break up their skill points even more could leave people feeling pigeon-holed into a weapon that they already have resources in, and could make filling out sets even harder, so loot RNG could become an issue. Its not the worst design decision, but its not the best either.

Well I would say simply add more skill points to the game IE More things to do and seek out in the game.
    Options