Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What was the change to Degeneration?

Crescent
Crescent
✭✭✭✭
I'm sitting here on my character and the damage is the same old ~300 damage OVER 12 seconds.

Where is the significant buff in the patch notes, or did they forget to increase it for Degeneration if you morph Entropy....
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Crescent wrote: »
    I'm sitting here on my character and the damage is the same old ~300 damage OVER 12 seconds.

Where is the significant buff in the patch notes, or did they forget to increase it for Degeneration if you morph Entropy....

the cost decreased and damage was increased i see the difference
    Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on May 22, 2014 10:21PM
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at 30 damage per second, somebody explain to me why this is really good?
    Options
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    crislevin wrote: »
    at 30 damage per second, somebody explain to me why this is really good?

its not the damage its the heals and low cost, i can heal for 103 pre-application in addition too the other heals for 36 3 times, so that's a heal for 211 not including the heals from weapon attacks.
    Options
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    BS, you couldn't possibly see the damage increase as it is negligible, and whoop for you you got a heal, too bad its useless outside solo content.

Both quick siphon from resto staff and rapid regen will more than suffice for a solo build. Quick Siphon alone will far outheal degen even with the 15% chance heal on full damage.
    Options
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Crescent wrote: »
    BS, you couldn't possibly see the damage increase as it is negligible, and whoop for you you got a heal, too bad its useless outside solo content.

Both quick siphon from resto staff and rapid regen will more than suffice for a solo build. Quick Siphon alone will far outheal degen even with the 15% chance heal on full damage.

cepted for the fact it helps keep heat off the healer and stack with quick siphon is works so much better now lol
    Options
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was already dirt cheap so keeping it up was no problem, and it doesn't heal the group, it only heals you randomly which your healer can't rely on.

But justify wasting a skill slot on your group format for a minor self heal in place of something more useful to the group in any encounter. It's your skill point wasted, not mine.
    Options