Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Description Change to Nightblade Passive "Pressure Points" (bug)

Hypertionb14_ESO
Hypertionb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Origonal Value, +1.5% Crit Chance(melee) per assassination ability slotted per level.
Maxed at +3% Per slotted

New Value, +4.5% Crit Chance(melee) per assassination ability slotted per level.
Maxes at +9% Per slotted

further investigation showed this was due entirely to having 3 Assassination skills equipped.

The Effect having the description showing the total buff as "per ability slotted" is Misleading.
I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @Hypertionb14_ESO - Where are you seeing the new values you mentioned? Could you post a screenshot?
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • stevenpotter321b14_ESO
    Mine is still 3% per, maxed.
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Hypertionb14_ESO - Where are you seeing the new values you mentioned? Could you post a screenshot?

I think the op is confused because it used to be bugged and only add one ability bonus of 3 percent regardless of how many were slotted. Now you get it properly per ability slotted on your hotbar from that tree, so 3 assassination abilities means 9 percent for a bonus, while one means a 3 percent bonus.

If I'm mistaken about the OPs issue and he is encountering something else hopefully he posts back...
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uWBeSeB.png

Imgur isnt working...

i found that this was due to me having 2 abilitys slotted(plus the ultimate), the Resulting Value being show as "per slotted" instead of total.

it reads exactly as follows.

"Increases Critical Strike rating by 9% for each Assassination ability slotted"

this is Extremely misleading.
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on May 22, 2014 8:12PM
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the update, @Hypertionb14_ESO!
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    uWBeSeB.png

Imgur isnt working...

i found that this was due to me having 2 abilitys slotted(plus the ultimate), the Resulting Value being show as "per slotted" instead of total.

it reads exactly as follows.

"Increases Critical Strike rating by 9% for each Assassination ability slotted"

this is Extremely misleading.

Ah, new Tooltip bug then, but the functionality is meant to be 3 percent per ability slotted as of the previous version. It looks like a display error in the Tooltip to me, as the intended functionality appears to be in place now.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated Origonal Post and topic to reflect the bug, Please move to W/e fourm such a topic goes.
    Options