The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Perspective is a wonderful thing

Ohioastro
Ohioastro
✭✭✭✭
As of the writing of this message they just released a large content patch with numerous fixes (patch 1.1.2).

This has a huge number of very welcome fixes, new things to do, and balancing matters.

The most important thing in the world is not whether it specifically addresses your pet issue. This is especially true before you have even played it and seen what it does.

Instead of a wall of complaints about (((your thing))), it can be useful to actually step back and appreciate all of the positive things that this does for all of us. (And, yes, there are a ton of bug / quest fixes, quality of life improvements, and so on).
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Um, this forum is a mix of complaints, requests for things and suggestions, and complaints are the smallest of the three, so not a wall of complaints.

Besides quite a few of us have looked, and said they seem quite nice.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Crassius
    Crassius
    ✭✭✭
    The view from your window seems nice and it's proper that you should comment on what you see out of it.

However, other people have their own particular view from their own window and it's only proper that they should be able to comment on what they see also.

I'm sure if you took a step back to appreciate this fact that you will see that it's a positive thing for all of us whether you personally like it or not.
    Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll...
    Everything I say is just my opinion. Like it or not - that's all it is.
  • Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    The top of the page has complaints about bows, nightblades, nightblades, nightblades, sorcerors, dragon knights, how long the patch is taking, the impulse skill, motifs (incorrectly, by the way - the current patch makes them easier to find), werewolves, and patches to prevent people from falling through the world. It's nuts.
  • Capjack01
    Capjack01
    yeah, big honkin' patch. lots o' stuff tweaked. not really game changers, but fixes galore. Im going with not too shabby. I know some folks are feeling slighted, some are downright sad or mad. I don't know that a patch could ever be put in that didn't do so in one way or another.

Im ok with what I see so far. looking forward to feeling the changes when Im off work, vs just reading them.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Slaughterfish nerf.

I am disappoint.
  • Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Reduced the cost of all armor repairs" is reason enough for me to celebrate.