The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This update...

BenJammin2144
BenJammin2144
Soul Shriven
I understand that updates need to happen and i'm cool with it. The ONE day when my wife is gone for the whole day and I have hours of time to play with no interruptions until 4 pm EDT for work. this update is taking its sweet sweet time :(
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand that updates need to happen and i'm cool with it. The ONE day when my wife is gone for the whole day and I have hours of time to play with no interruptions until 4 pm EDT for work. this update is taking its sweet sweet time :(

didnt even start for me. Yours is downloading alrdy? Or are you EU
    Edited by Reignskream on May 22, 2014 4:17PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time, I'm sure they'll check in with you before adding a major content update to the game.
    ----
    Murray?
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know this update is Craglorn right? It's the biggest content expansion they've released yet. While I can appreciate the fact that your wife is away, I'd rather have a smooth expansion release.
  • angelohupb14_ESO
    I feel ya. My 2 days off a week are Tuesday and Thursday. Weeeee both are maintenance days. :'(
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of the wife...
  • Reenlister
    Reenlister
    ✭✭✭
    All updates suck. It feels like I am always drawn to play when I cant. Its like the old thing about not being able to get what you want...
    ;)
  • BenJammin2144
    BenJammin2144
    Soul Shriven
    Its fine that the update is today i'm stoked for the new content. But you know, everyone can agree that it's annoying when your able to play for 6+ hours with no interuptions the same day a major update is released. grr...
  • dolanjamieb16_ESO
    Time to watch some pron then
    Edited by dolanjamieb16_ESO on May 22, 2014 4:23PM
  • Silowyi
    Silowyi
    ✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    Get rid of the wife...

I imagine there are some other things you can do with the wife during the downtime that will make her more amicable during up time. But you do with your women what you think best, don't listen to one of us who might be imparting some wisdom :-)