The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Server Status

Mithron
Mithron
Where did they move this section? I would like to see the updates on server status again.
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is the update supposed to be done, I thought all would be up and running
  • Opioid
    Opioid
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be done when it's done.

I would assume anywhere from 4-6 hours, maybe longer if they have any problems. Since they took the servers down at around 8am Eastern, I would guess they may be back up between noon and 2pm Eastern, maybe later.

They didn't put a finite completion time on the patch, so it's anybody's guess really.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ETA yet? Moving on 4 hours.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The server status is in support as Server Alerts, but it's just a list of posts about whether each server is on/offline at various times.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • kly
    kly
    Soul Shriven
    I came here looking for this, too.
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly they will not give out estimate on when server maintenance will finish. I doubt they know themselves when they will finish. Still is basically new to them so until they get an idea when they can complete maintenance they will never tell us until they feel confident themselves when they will finish.
    “Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    BOOoooOOOooOOOoo. well, i guess ill have to see some sunshine today, unless i fail at picking my lock to get out my door