The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Offtopic

jbfroik
jbfroik
✭✭✭
We need like an off topic area where the weirdos can come out. Does an area like this exist on the forums, or am i stuck with other forums?
  • Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    We do need an off-topic section! As it is right now, they just shove everything random into the general forum :open_mouth:
  • p.hurst1b16_ESO
    p.hurst1b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes offtopic would be fun.

Example ...

Today in the UK is the European Elections. No matter how anyone votes, nothing will change.

War > Politics ?

Discuss...
    <Enigmatic Name> Is poaching new guild members again ! Apply on our webby with your CV and proof of identity and we can arrange an interview with a panel of our officers.
  • jbfroik
    jbfroik
    ✭✭✭
    Right lol and its times like these (server down time) or when people just need to rant or complain about real life crap when we need one :#
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Example ...

Today in the UK is the European Elections. No matter how anyone votes, nothing will change.
    Oh I don't know, quite a few of us are voting for UKIP MEPS, which should be quite a laugh if it happens.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • jbfroik
    jbfroik
    ✭✭✭
    UKIP XD just yes lol.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My brother took me fishing once when I was young.

It was boring.
  • Nuksuu
    Nuksuu
    ✭✭✭
    As a weirdo, I feel pretty much at home here. I think that the trolls need a separate forum. We can call it 'Under the Bridge'.
    @Nuksuu - Werewolf Rights Advocate
    • Ursi Yarsbruk - Nord Night Blade (Rank 10 Berserker Werewolf)
    • Ingrid Tralvheim - Nord Templar (Rank 10 Berserker Werewolf)
    "There is endless humour in seeing a guy in dress, waving a piece of wood around, skip through the daisies leaving an endless trail of corpses whilst I, encased in protective steel from head to toe, sheltering behind a shield with a pointy metal weapon am beaten into oblivion by three enemies."
  • Marika
    Marika
    ✭✭

Example ...

War > Politics ?

Discuss...

lmao exactlly what i was thinking !
  • jbfroik
    jbfroik
    ✭✭✭
    Nuksuu wrote: »
    As a weirdo, I feel pretty much at home here. I think that the trolls need a separate forum. We can call it 'Under the Bridge'.
    Then it will be okay for us to talk about furries and clown *** right? XD