The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats your mouse of choice?

vincentvash
Mine would have to be the Razer Naga for sure. Just watch out for static lol
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just using a basic Logictech two-button mouse. I play a lot of games and do other stuff as well, so I go through them at a record pace.
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • digitalprowlerb14_ESO
    sadly my naga feels nakid when playing this game. I've bout decided to use 7-12 for emotes until something worthy of proper gaming peripherals comes out...Tera (horribly terrible Korean garbage with a great idea for combat) was the only game that actually felt designed for them.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corsair M65.
    But I wish the mouse was bigger.... I have large hands, and with a slightly relaxed grip - I hate dragging the edge of my fingers on the mat. It causes the mouse (any mouse) to slide erratically.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • vincentvash
    I will say having to play with my wife Razer Deathadder on account of my naga shitting the bed really gave a a perspective on the mouse. The deathadder is actually pretty good it only has two extra buttons on the side but i usually only key bind 3 skills on my current charterers. But come on...the naga is sooo sexy...the options people....the options..
  • linda912
    linda912
    Evoluent for the smaller hand.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razer Diamondback. Not one of their high end ones, but that and the Krait are remarkably solid mice... I'm not even sure if they still make the Krait, come to think of it.

I used to use a Tarantula, but that started getting faulty after about five years, so I had to downgrade to a Lycosa. Still, some of the most comfortable keyboards to type on, I've ever found.
  • Opioid
    Opioid
    ✭✭✭
    Logitech G600 at the moment. I got it for the 12 thumb buttons when I was playing WoW and SWTOR and needed to have 20+ keybinds. It's fairly useless in ESO though since I don't need so many keybinds, but I do have a few binds on it for stuff like potions, interrupt, mounting my horse, etc.
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    G600
  • Gogog Bloodthroat
    Gogog Bloodthroat
    ✭✭✭
    Razer naga.got the 6 buttons by your thumb and its all i need for eso.
    I,Gogog, the Bloodthroat. Hail Gzoroth!
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulvich wrote: »
    I'm just using a basic Logictech two-button mouse. I play a lot of games and do other stuff as well, so I go through them at a record pace.

I'm using a Logitech M310 wireless mouse. Works fine but I runthrough them frequently as well.

• Malvokian
    Malvokian
    ✭✭
    G600.

Two rows of side buttons are great for my bar. The shift button is nice.

I love it.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danger Mouse.

I loved that cartoon when I was a lad.
  • michaelpatrickjonesnub18_ESO

^^ It's pretty.

Pretty nice.
  • SDZald
    SDZald
    ✭✭✭
    Logitech G700 gaming mouse. half a dozen programmable buttons. then for my left hand I use the Nostromo N52 programmable pad which includes a D-Pad, I never have to touch my keyboard unless i want to chat.
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine would have to be the Razer Naga for sure. Just watch out for static lol

Using a Razer Taipan and it sometimes stops responding! >.< Will only move in certain directions until I lift it up and mess with it.

“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    I'm using a Madcatz RAT MMO
    sideview.jpg
  • Innocente
    Innocente
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logitech G700s.

Four Buttons on the side.
    Three Buttons on the top.
    Left/Center/Right Mouse Wheel Tilt Buttons.
    Two additional buttons below mouse wheel.
    And, of course, the Left/Right standard ones.

All fully programmable with Logitech's excellent gaming software package.

While the G700s is wireless, it comes with a wire and that's the way I use it.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xilc wrote: »
    sideview.jpg

Honestly thinking about giving that one a try. It was on my short-list when I bought the M65 April '13.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • RianaTheBosmer
    RianaTheBosmer
    ✭✭✭
    I had a Death Adder but beat it up pretty badly, two years of playing with it. I just bought a logitech g602s and I'm liking it a lot, just have to get used to the buttons and the feel.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macbook Trackpad. Don't judge me.

hero_1.png
    Edited by Aeradon on May 22, 2014 3:56PM
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    sideview.jpg

Honestly thinking about giving that one a try. It was on my short-list when I bought the M65 April '13.

It's the best MMO mouse I've found so far. My hand is too big for a Razer Naga, and I don't like the idea of having a square numpad on my mouse. It has a lot of customization :)
  • vincentvash
    twev wrote: »
    sideview.jpg

this looks sexy but it looks like its not that functional..its a sexy beast thou ill give yah that :-D
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »

hero_1.png

I used to game using my trackpad and OKL; for movement. With the right side of the keyboard as extra keys. If you can use a trackpad, you can get a downright ludicrous number of keys at your fingertips.
  • vincentvash

hero_1.png
    http://kevinunderhill.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bd4469e20168eac96cf8970c-pi
    OBJECTION! !
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭

hero_1.png

Better than what I'm using...
    6883805334_2f5b3ef6db.jpg
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    My mouse of choice

Mickey_Mouse-5.jpg
  • tangorn
    tangorn
    ✭✭
    SDZald wrote: »
    Logitech G700 gaming mouse. half a dozen programmable buttons. then for my left hand I use the Nostromo N52 programmable pad which includes a D-Pad, I never have to touch my keyboard unless i want to chat.

Same here, though nostromo seems like an overkill for ESO, so far only use a blue layout. Lineage 2 had three skillbars of 10 skills each, needed all three layouts there...
  • vincentvash
    demendred wrote: »

hero_1.png

Better than what I'm using...
    6883805334_2f5b3ef6db.jpg

phoenix-wright-objection.jpgquote] BEGIN! STOP! JUDGE!
  • Moon-and-Star
    Moon-and-Star
    ✭✭

This. ^
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razer Deathaddr, Left Hand Edition. Bash/Interrupt on Button 4, weapon swap on Button 5. Best lefty mouse ever.