The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Werewolf hunter hat graphic bug

Shara_Wynn
Shara_Wynn
✭✭✭✭✭
h7svckyozbh9.png
rvwckr0a4r2r.png

Anyone else getting this?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, since couple weeks (u41). I believe there's one more piece have no loading maps but don't remember due to its infrequent use.
    Edited by colossalvoids on 23 March 2024 13:17
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. It applies to all the hats of that "base" type. It will clear up/fill in if you wait a minute or so.
    It kinda seems like Zenimax isn't even trying to fix all the little graphics glitches in the new game: halloween decor scattered all around tamriel, naked quest givers and bodyguards, these missing hats, etc.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Yes. It applies to all the hats of that "base" type. It will clear up/fill in if you wait a minute or so.
    It kinda seems like Zenimax isn't even trying to fix all the little graphics glitches in the new game: halloween decor scattered all around tamriel, naked quest givers and bodyguards, these missing hats, etc.

We have a list of these odd bugs to fix. We are prioritizing some of the bigger bugs ones first. But we are going through these and passing them to the team as they are reported.

@Shara_Wynn Thanks for flagging this. We'll make sure dev team is aware and will work to resolve.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • soelslaev
    soelslaev
    ✭✭
    LOL. Spiderverse / Elder Scrolls crossover! Get the new Venom Hat (can't be dyed)!

But seriously, on Xbox I coulda swore that my toon with a dyed werewolf hunter hat looked ok. I'll double check tonight.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't really fill in for me. It pops in at certain angles, then pops out. And then stays mostly out.
    soelslaev wrote: »
    But seriously, on Xbox I coulda swore that my toon with a dyed werewolf hunter hat looked ok. I'll double check tonight.

My own hat always renders correctly. It's other players' hats that don't.