The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Getting kicks from server in the most inappropriate moments

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
Just got my daily random kick while being on the second side platform of veteran vateshran endboss fight.

This is really annoying. Please get it fixed urgently.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 17 March 2024 03:38
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds frusting. Oof.

I remember when I was about to defeat an end boss in a veteran dungeon. Then all of a sudden I got disconnected. "Awww man!"

Then I noticed something was off...

During that time I didn't realize I forgot to plug in my gaming laptop charger.
    Edited by wilykcat on 16 March 2024 10:15
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na this is surely not the case here. I play on desktop and with lan cable.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's troubleshooting on the PC platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Moonie01
    Moonie01
    Soul Shriven
    its happening to me! over 15 times in the last 30 mins
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again! After having burned down endboss to 12% --> kick from server. Thanks for: nothing :/
  • Yacomo
    Yacomo
    Soul Shriven
    Me too, really bad today. Was simply experimenting at the Alchemy Station in Elden Root and was kicked at least five times in the last hour...
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today, I got a mad camera circling around like mad. Could be a computer thing though.
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Yacomo When you were crashing were getting any error messages?

Staff Post
  • Yacomo
    Yacomo
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Kraken Yes, I got 'kicked from server' messages every time.
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Yacomo We do have troubleshooting for connection issues here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/51890

If you are still having issues after the troubleshooting steps, you can contact Support for further assistance.
    Staff Post