The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Getting kicks from server in the most inappropriate moments

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
Just got my daily random kick while being on the second side platform of veteran vateshran endboss fight.

This is really annoying. Please get it fixed urgently.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 17 March 2024 03:38
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds frusting. Oof.

I remember when I was about to defeat an end boss in a veteran dungeon. Then all of a sudden I got disconnected. "Awww man!"

Then I noticed something was off...

During that time I didn't realize I forgot to plug in my gaming laptop charger.
    Edited by wilykcat on 16 March 2024 10:15
    Options
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na this is surely not the case here. I play on desktop and with lan cable.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's troubleshooting on the PC platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Moonie01
    Moonie01
    Soul Shriven
    its happening to me! over 15 times in the last 30 mins
    Options
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again! After having burned down endboss to 12% --> kick from server. Thanks for: nothing :/
    Options
  • Yacomo
    Yacomo
    Soul Shriven
    Me too, really bad today. Was simply experimenting at the Alchemy Station in Elden Root and was kicked at least five times in the last hour...
    Options
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today, I got a mad camera circling around like mad. Could be a computer thing though.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Yacomo When you were crashing were getting any error messages?

Options
    Staff Post
  • Yacomo
    Yacomo
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Kraken Yes, I got 'kicked from server' messages every time.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Yacomo We do have troubleshooting for connection issues here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/51890

If you are still having issues after the troubleshooting steps, you can contact Support for further assistance.
    Options
    Staff Post