Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with ongoing ticket

SpazzyKamikaze
SpazzyKamikaze
Soul Shriven
I need some help getting a reply or acknowledgement regarding a ticket I submitted on 3/5/23. I got an initial response and replied to the email as directed, multiple times explaining things and have not heard anything back at all.
I also created a new ticket, as well as trying to contact the zenimax phone number and leaving a message as directed on there.
I have not been able to access my account since 3/5/23, and Im trying my hardest to get the matter resolved.
my original ticket # 230305-002885, the second ticket which contains more information on what happened submitted on 3/14/23 - #230314-002870. @ZOS_Kevin please help?
  • Gabriyl
    Gabriyl
    ✭✭
    [snip] This has been ongoing for approx 2 weeks. Spazzy is needed for the defense of DC...

[edited for minor bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 19 March 2023 17:21
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes @ZOS_Bill will look up these, too.

Also, one ticket and one ticket only! :smile: Rumor has it that multiple tickets will reset your position in line.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SpazzyKamikaze
    SpazzyKamikaze
    Soul Shriven
    Thats good to know, I didnt know if they were getting or reading the replies so I made another one for good measure, but thanks, I didnt know that!
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    Free Spazzy!
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SpazzyKamikaze

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post