The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Access code woes...

Gaeliannas
Gaeliannas
✭✭✭✭✭
So I couldn't get into my account for a while because the codes were not being sent, or taking days to arrive, now this is happening and I haven't requested a code in days... seriously? How about you include what IP is trying to access my account in these emails so I know if someone is actually trying to break into one of my accounts, or let me use my own 2FA authenticator instead of this broken email a code system?

68yldifofxp8.png
  • Gaeliannas
    Gaeliannas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I should add, that the codes in the emails are not unique, I have the same codes showing up recently as were sent in last Saturday's. It doesn't seem very secure, that you are not generating unique codes to secure logins.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gaeliannas

If you've not done so, please open a ticket with customer support so they can look into this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've given up trying to see my account as the codes just don't come through .. got one finally but it was invalid .. so it seems borked. Just as well I wasn't trying to stop a sub from happenning, as I would be unable to access the turn off button.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Maythor

Have you tried opening a support ticket for further assistance?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It isn't worth the hassle of the to and fro. I waited a few days and it started working again.

The login to account and launcher woes of this game are a long play, I've learned that they work sometimes and don't at others and it's something that won't change, so why fight it?
  • Zakesriel
    Zakesriel
    Maythor wrote: »
    It isn't worth the hassle of the to and fro. I waited a few days and it started working again.

The login to account and launcher woes of this game are a long play, I've learned that they work sometimes and don't at others and it's something that won't change, so why fight it?

'Cause i expect that a major softwerhouse, with 8years in this game SHOULD at least solve a "mail delively delay" for the people who wants to PAY THEM to play the game... and i really get mad when i see the reply "check your inbox"... "oh, maybe i got some news" -> "sorry, you have to wait, we have lots of problem"

solution: -> buy hardware, then pay employers, then, maybe, you could have some times for the costumers -_-