The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player here

Bosman69
Bosman69
Soul Shriven
I bought standard edition few weeks ago. What I see is I have no access to loot of zones in game(I finished all available maps/quest zones). Today I bought necrom collection, but I still have no access to most regions in game? What is the issue? Web page is no supportive for new player at all. Info on web page state: The Collection: Necrom includes the Necrom Chapter at launch and instant access to the base game and all previous six Chapters, as below.
Necrom (New for 2023)
High Isle
Blackwood
Greymoor
Elsweyr
Summerset
Morrowind
Base game
BUT I have no access to many zones in game?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 7 March 2023 15:14
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those would be DLC zones probably which require ESO + subscription to access.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might have to input a code into the crown store? I'd talk to customer support
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    are you talking about places like the reach, galen, southern elsweyr? those are dlcs that are either available through an eso+ sub or buying each from the crown store. this game's chapters and dlc access are labyrinthine for a reason.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You got the chapters. These are the annual summer expansions of the game. People who want those expansions on the release date must pay for them every year, whether subscribed to ESO+ or not.

However chapters are only one content release out of 4 per year. The remainder of the content releases are called DLC. You automatically get access to all DLC, as well as to all but the latest chapter, by subscribing to ESO+. You also get access to the craft bag and a decent amount of crowns for subscribing.

If you want to buy DLC outright, you can do so with crowns. To obtain crowns, use these options:
    • Buy them, preferably in a tri-annual sale where you may get up to 40% off.
    • Have some left from your last ESO+ subscription.
    • Get other players to gift you DLC, which they buy with their crowns, in exchange for in-game gold.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bosman69

If you've not done so, please contact customer support so they can check on your account entitlements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post