The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bots when?

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
After seeing the same bots in the same locations every day for 7 years. After having entire guilds report to have them still there it's really disheartening. Xbox NA must have 1000s any one time in every base game zone. They run around harvesting every metal/jewelry node and mass kill the mud crab spawns. I don't know how or why Zos let it get this bad honestly paying one single mod to be online patrolling each server could of stopped this in a day but why hadn't it happened?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 20 July 2022 14:39
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same on console. Bots destroyed our economy.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ones killing mud crabs and other NPCs for leather is the most immersion breaking because they are massed up in lightning form pulling in all the surrounding NPCs. I feel like this could of been fixed in a day by increasing the respawn timer from 10 seconds to a minute or more.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen swarms of bots making it impossible to farm mudcrab and reported as many of them as I could. The next day they'd gone. Hooray? Nope, because the next day they had been replaced by an identical swarm of bots with different, but similar, names.

What more can the mods do other than play whackamole? ISP bans?

• Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as they get banned they just make new accounts.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already a thread here regarding bot reports, we have decided to close the thread.

We recommend reporting these players so our support team can investigate and deal with these accounts.

How do I report a player on console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.