The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How often do YOU update you ADONS ? (when you play on a regualar basis)

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a day
    code65536 wrote: »
    It depends. On launch day of a major update, I usually check multiple times a day.

Otherwise, whenever I feel like it (which may be days or months) or when something breaks. I'm a believer of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I would also recommend that people read changelogs before updating.

I do. As I said, if it's just localizations, I don't update until something else changes. It doesn't take very long, and I don't find it difficult to read and understand for the most part.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Once a week
    More like twice a week. But every day after a chapter download or a new patch.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually at the start of every new update and then I forget about it till the next update :lol: Or if a group-mate/guildie happens to mention that a new update for a given addon has come out.
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a day
    Before i open ESO i open minion. Update any addons and then run the TTC .exe file. Then i start eso and run my game booster, every day.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a day
    I just open Minion and check for updates every day before I play.
    PCNA
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmnoble wrote: »
    Whenever there is an update that breaks one of them. If they keep working I don't worry about it.

That about sums it up.
    Edited by Tornaad on 19 June 2022 04:05
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once a week
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Whenever there is a new content patch so 4 times a year.

This should be a poll option
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I update them whenever someone reminds me to update (or when ever there's a major update)
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once a day
    code65536 wrote: »
    It depends. On launch day of a major update, I usually check multiple times a day.

Otherwise, whenever I feel like it (which may be days or months) or when something breaks. I'm a believer of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I would also recommend that people read changelogs before updating.

Really? That would become a job in and of itself. Most have not read many and they are rarely simple, or often truly useful.

I don't usually check change logs for libraries, but I do for actual mods.
    The quality of change logs varies quite a bit, but in most cases, new changes are found very easily and aren't too extensive. (In others, you have to scroll past introductory notes or the mod description again to find the change list, but that's not many.) It also helps to be able to distinguish between important changes or new useful features, and updates of the "sure, whatever" sort.
    It becomes harder if you update only rarely and skip lots of versions, though.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a month
    Whenever I remember to check, which is usually once a month, or when there's an update.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a day
    Multiple times a day, but I might be "a special case" B)
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a day
    @N00BxV1 check out www.esoui.com,Forum,subforum Minion. There is a sticky thread with troubleshooting guidelines.
    In 90 percent your can solve the issues.

No connection to internet is either your anti-virus suite/firewall blocking it, so whitelist Minion explicitly (also good so that it got access to the user's folder where the addons are stored).
    Or the Java ipv6 problem mentioned in the troubleshooting.
    Or you have made yourself new friends, like trojaners or Ransomware which edited your hosts file and/or your proxy.
    Or in rare cases your ISP provided you an IP address which is blocked at esoui website. So check if your are able to visit the website first. If cloudflare then says no you unlucky and need to contact an addon of esoui. Send new a pm in that case.
    At best restart 6 your router first, that often solves a lot of problems
    Edited by Baertram on 20 June 2022 04:11