Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Thankyou for opening up the PTS Zenimax (A thankyou thread, No Really!)

Skirmish840
Skirmish840
✭✭✭
I just wanted to say thanks for opening up your PTS for everyone who is interested B)

Now that I've said that, on with the testing, when I finish patching lol :)
Edited by Skirmish840 on 4 June 2014 06:19
  • TomSamuel
    TomSamuel
    ✭✭
    I didn't even notice until I did a reinstall of the client tonight. I'm pretty dedicated to the operations of a guild these days . If I play the PTS , can I still play normally ?
    Options
  • Skirmish840
    Skirmish840
    ✭✭✭
    Sure can :)
    Options
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since when is it open? My account settings say I'm member since May, 30. I didn't know that. o:
    So, the PTS is a seperate server and doesnt affect the "normal" one?
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
    Options
  • Skirmish840
    Skirmish840
    ✭✭✭
    Um... this was a thankyou thread o.0

So, the PTS is a seperate server and doesnt affect the "normal" one?
    Yes
    Edited by Skirmish840 on 4 June 2014 11:43
    Options
  • TomSamuel
    TomSamuel
    ✭✭
    Evolution XD Now its an answer my question thread :) Thanks!
    Options
  • Skirmish840
    Skirmish840
    ✭✭✭
    lol isn't always
    Options
  • Fshober28b14_ESO
    Fshober28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    100% YES and a HUGE Thank You from me as well, definitely this is a big positive step and the pts notes(though its subject to change) are massive and sweeping and looking great. I was getting very disappointed in the way things had been going...this changes things a lot for me. Keep it up ZoS. GJ!
    Options