Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Just wanted to say....

TazzyD83
TazzyD83
✭✭
I just wanted to take the time to thank the creators of this game, for providing me with an experience I'm enjoying more than I have with most other games as of late.

I see a lot of negative posts here on the forums, and I wanted to lighten the mood with presence from somebody who has nothing to complain about.

Yes there are a few bugs, yes my progress has been halted on a few occasions, and yes I have died from lag on more than one occasion, but these bad experiences have never outweighed the good in my eyes.

So thank you Bethesda, and thank you Zenimax for your work, and for any work you will do in the future of this game

Sincerely

Mike
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ILDFp5DGA

*snf* you missed the accompanying soundtrack
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • TazzyD83
    TazzyD83
    ✭✭
    Not sure why you would reply with one of Lionel's legendary tracks, but it made for good listening with my morning coffee.

• methjester
    methjester
    ✭✭✭
    LOL!! You obviously weren't playing a Nighblade on Wabbajack tonight, or any night this past week for that matter. Cause if you did you wouldn't be in a thankful mood.

Blinders, I want them.
  • TazzyD83
    TazzyD83
    ✭✭
    Well, for starters, I'm not blind, as previously stated, I have encountered many bugs, and I too play a Nightblade, and I am also affected by it's many broken skills, and passives.

But it hasn't stopped me from having a blast with the game, If i get stuck on a particular quest, even if it is progression halting (which it has been), I simply move on to another task.

My Dad, many years ago gave me some solid advice, He said, if I encounter a lighthouse, and it's in my way, no matter how hard I try, I won't be able to move it, in this situation you need to go around it.

In other words, try not to stress too much on things you have no control over.

• Dayel
    Dayel
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree, there are problems which they are working to resolve, but on the whole I am having a ball. And my Nightblade has experienced no problems so bad as to ruin the fun.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lionel Richie goes well with ganking.