Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Zeni.. Please look into melee/heavy+medium armor

Apom
Apom
✭✭
Please look into these..because people are looking into sub renewals.

I currently am somewhat enjoying playing The Light Armor Staff Scrolls Online.
  • Veruka
    Veruka
    ✭✭✭
    What's.. uh.. what's wrong with it? I missed something..
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's complaining about how the game favors light armor and staffs.
    Edited by Loco_Mofo on 29 May 2014 01:22
  • Apom
    Apom
    ✭✭
    Go to Craglorn and let me know what you see.. And I don't mean the roleplayers that are a waste of space for going through AA.
  • Apom
    Apom
    ✭✭
    Just FYI.. the elite class builds are starting to show up for raids all over Craglorn like a cancer.. Because honestly..to complete them its the truth.

Bow, 2h, dual wield...all useless when you need to be outputting damage in the thousands during trials... no one cares you can kill 1 target in 3 mins.
  • Zabus
    Zabus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apom wrote: »
    Just FYI.. the elite class builds are starting to show up for raids all over Craglorn like a cancer.. Because honestly..to complete them its the truth.

Bow, 2h, dual wield...all useless when you need to be outputting damage in the thousands during trials... no one cares you can kill 1 target in 3 mins.

I agree, if it wasn't because I had friends to do trials with I wouldn't ever be able to do them. All I see in zone chat is, "LF Sorc dps v10+ for Trials!!."

I don't even bother using the in game group tool. It's terrible, it takes AGES to find a group. Not only that, but then you get the 'no leader' bug and you are forced to disband.

Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
    Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
    Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
    Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
    Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19
  • Apom
    Apom
    ✭✭
    I would not be so upset if this game was originally pushed as a "mage" game.. like CoD is a ranged shooter game..

If i would have known I needed to roll a mage to get into groups I would have done so. That entire thing about having 5 billion or so differnt possible combinations means nothing.

I think Zeni could make things right by letting us respec our RACE/CLASS/skills for free.......

That way we can all be mages like this game is designed for.