Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

can i get get a refund?

fyrefenix
fyrefenix
✭✭✭
my templar tank was nerfed and is useless so i cannot get past ali'kir desert, and 2 beetles are tougher than me.

i cannot afford the 20.000 plus gold to respec and be the healer that zenimax wants me to be.

and i enjoyed the 1-50 story quest but i don't know if it was worth $95.00 dollars.
Natjur ✭✭✭
4:24PM
There is currently only two classes in this game, DK and Sorcs.
Templar's and NB are just 'extras' that have not been removed yet.
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm . . . I wonder . . . just a guess . . .

No.
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean a movie for $95 dollars would be 25 hours of entertainment.

If you got more then 25 hours played I say you got your money's worth and more.
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    oh look, two posts identical .. sadly I commented in the other one :/
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too would like a refund.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably the wrong forum, try support forum. But I bet the answer is in fact no. Just cause your class changes you cant change with it? Classes are always going to be changed and altered for the life of a game. All MMO's do it, especially withtin the first year of a launch. Maybe Skyrim is better for you.
  • Armianlee
    Armianlee
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, my Templar tank is doing just fine in Vet 5. Maybe you should take a better look at your build and tailor it up some or use more blocking and technique in your battles. I doubt they give refunds for lack of knowledge on how to build your toon, nor do I think they would since you essentially completed the game story. Also, how the hell don't you have at least 100k by the desert? I almost never sell in chat (aside motifs and very rare items) and have amassed 120k and that is a small number compared to many.

Not slagging you man, I have faith that you can do it... you just need to rework whatever you're doing.
    Edited by Armianlee on 28 May 2014 22:19
    Basic circle of complaints on ESO Forums:
    1) Users: Fix game/class/bug
    2) Zenimax Online: Brings servers down and fixes issues and deploys patches.
    3) Users: OMG SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!!!
    4) Zenimax Online: Brings servers back up!
    5) See 1)

VR10 Sword and Board Templar (Heavy Armour), Ebonheart Pact
    LVL 25 Sorcerer, Daggerfall Covenant
    LVL 28 DK, Ebonheart Pact
    LVL 15 Nightblade, Altmari Dominion
  • fyrefenix
    fyrefenix
    ✭✭✭
    now for my fail post.

i was a templar tank. with 2000 armor and 2000 spell resistance and 2000 health.

i had like 1400 magic and 1700 stamina.

i came encountered with the beetle of doom in a desert called ali'kir in a veteran 4 zone no longer part of the ebon heart pact.

this beetle bit off one of my arms after i used ransack i tryed to retaliate with crippling slash to even my odds so he got mad and bit off my other arm

so now im deep into this epic battle and the beetle calls his second friend.
    and my worst enemy another beetle of doom

im scared so i heal myself with this bulls.h.i.t skill called lingering ritual then i use another skill called unstoppable thinking with a name that bada.s.s it might help

so each beetle bites off my legs so im laying in the desert like a paraplegic and i see my death is imminent and my battle with marco polo and molag bal flashes before my eyes.

then this dragon knight or sorcerer they are casters use the same armor all look alike i don't know what the hell he was honestly. comes in casts a couple of spells slaughters the beetles of doom.

he looks down and says you must be a templar or a nightblade LOL
    Natjur ✭✭✭
    4:24PM
    There is currently only two classes in this game, DK and Sorcs.
    Templar's and NB are just 'extras' that have not been removed yet.