Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Would you have your NB deleted and replaced by a same level class of your choice?

One Two
One Two
✭✭
Basically, have your current NB deleted, replaced by any class of your choice, but still have the same level, same skill points, same crafting levels, same everything.
Edited by One Two on 28 May 2014 16:06
Two tears in a Mother!@$&ing Bucket, !@$& it.
- CT Fletcher

Would you have your NB deleted and replaced by a same level class of your choice? 29 votes

Yes, until it is fixed. (2 months at least)
20%
corbyoneherbisaurusub17_ESOterence.caroneb17_ESOAltusVenifusInspectorGanjaOne Two 6 votes
No, i like being gimped and not taken to trials because my class has no group synergy nor does it really have great Single target DPS, but heck, i love it regardless. (also I already have a new main)
79%
MablungKewljag_66_ESOSpikeyaggie.latinob14_ESOnerevarine1138EivarCTravelerotis67TurelusTurialSoupDragonThe_SpAwNMunkuayriennub17_ESOzeuseasonWilliamTeemar1ano1987nrb18_ESOandersanNoobieHeraclea 23 votes
  • One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    Deleted should be replaced by LOCKED until the NB is fixed.

Won't let me edit my post, error messages.

hey ZOS, i found a new bug :disagree:
    - CT Fletcher
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why even create a poll if you make the choices so biased that it's obvious all you're looking for is people to agree with you? The whole point of a poll is to get people's opinions, but you obviously don't care about that.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    No, i like being gimped and not taken to trials because my class has no group synergy nor does it really have great Single target DPS, but heck, i love it regardless. (also I already have a new main)
    Umm... I sense a little bit of resentment in the poll options...

Yes, I'm aware my v12 NB main is a bit of an underdog right now, but i wouldn't change him for any other class.

There is nothing quite like 'shadowdancing' through a pack of mobs... And if we find a trial encounter where an add needs locking up in stuns? I'm your man.

The rest will come in time.
    Right, ZOS? Right?

• One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    i tried to edit it, it won't let me.
    So i changed it in my 1st post.

Besides, the NB is gimped, it has NO synergy, it has less of a single target DPS than a DK or a Sorc.

So am i just to lie? paint it all rosy?

I put it like it is...grim, sure, real sure...out of context...not really.
    Edited by One Two on 28 May 2014 16:16
    - CT Fletcher
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    C): None of the above
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leader of the best trial guild says their NB healer was amazing, better than anything else.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically you're giving 2 options: the one you would pick and the one you wouldn't pick. The problem is that you've worded the one you wouldn't pick in such a way that it implies that anyone who doesn't pick your option is a complete moron. It's the exact opposite of wanting people's actual opinions, it's intellectually dishonest, and incredibly childish.

In other words: obvious troll is obvious.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    So rather than re-roll and WASTE another 2 months of my game time going through lvl 1 to vr12 BECAUSE ZOS messed up my classed and gave me false promises of fixing it "soon" or having a CS tell me that it is in the process of being looked at, since he plays a NB and thinks its awful and currently has no place in the game, i should just keep sitting here playing a dis functional class.

I worded it specifically like that, because that's the way the class is RIGHT NOW.
    What do you want me to do, say "HEY GUYZZZ TIS CLASS IS AWESOME PR0 1337, BEST IN GAMEZ LULZ!"

It clearly is not.

All it gives us people who do not want to reroll- re level their professions and waste another 2 months paying ZOS to do eally nothing about our class, a glimpse of how it feels like to actually play a working class.
    Edited by One Two on 28 May 2014 16:23
    - CT Fletcher
  • terence.caroneb17_ESO
    Nightblade cries /on/ . Now saying nightblades have bad dps is wrong in my opinion, but I'm no VR (got a level 25 NB).

But on another note, I'd like to change my VR7 templar with a VR7 DK, you know, just to play the game without feeling like a bird getting destroyed everytime I meet more than 2 mobs.
  • Heraclea
    Heraclea
    ✭✭✭
    No, for the same reason I'm sticking with stamina build, heavy armor, and melee attacks. Nowhere to go but up.
    Edited by Heraclea on 28 May 2014 16:25
    Hircine loves me, this I know,
    Your intestines told me so.

Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping it's all cyclical like it's been in other games and DKs will get gimped by a nerf at some point that leaves all those that rerolled DK vamps (and have since dumped the vampiness) high and dry.

mwahaha.
    Edited by WilliamTee on 28 May 2014 16:27
  • dr_zed
    dr_zed
    ✭✭✭
    Correction: YOUR NB does not really have great Single target DPS, because you did a terrible job building it. My NB is pretty awesome :)

NB is not a brainless class like DK, it actually requirers some brain behind, and ability to play, since it's all about kiting.
    Edited by dr_zed on 28 May 2014 16:29
  • Asasinka
    Asasinka
    ✭✭✭
    sorry but was this voting about what do I cook for a dinner?
    I'm fighting for a higher purpose
  • murklor007neb18_ESO
    Leader of the best trial guild says their NB healer was amazing, better than anything else.
    But that of course begs the question... Did they have anyone else healing them since the rest of the group was presumably dk and sorc impulse spammers? :neutral_face:

• One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    dr_zed wrote: »
    Correction: YOUR NB does not really have great Single target DPS, because you did a terrible job building it. My NB is pretty awesome :)

NB is not a brainless class like DK, it actually requirers some brain behind, and ability to play, since it's all about kiting.

wait what? kiting? wtf we are talking about end game DPS you loon.
    what is there to kite when you are in a group of 4 to 12 ppl...

What are you on about?

My NB does good Single target DPS. does it hit 900 DPS? no.

Does yours? NO, dont lie.
    A DK or Sorc with the same gear a NB will have, will do 900 DPS, a NB will do 700, single target sustained.
    - CT Fletcher
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB's arent gimped. I can take any class 1v1, even higher Vet ranks. most of the time i just destroyee them if i open with sneak attack. Yes NB's have broken abilities and passives but we can still compete the way we are. When those are fixed we will be even stronger and maybe over the top.

Most people just need to learn how to play the NB class especially use the fundamentals like Blocking, interupting and power attack knock downs at the right times.

If you cant even compete right now, No amount of fixes or adjustments will save you.
  • One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    this is not about PvP >_>
    - CT Fletcher
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @One Two ‌ : If you're hitting 700,sustained DPS, what are you getting on a sneak attack? o.O

As for the poll, my answer is none of the above. I know my class is a bit borked still, but I enjoy playing my NB (though when my attack keys fail to work, that sucks). I am, however , only at lvl 30, so I just hope that ZOS has this figured out before I hit VR.

Besides, I have alts for when I get frustrated with my NB. :wink:

Edited so many times to get the tag right. It still isnt right.
    Edited by sylviermoone on 28 May 2014 16:49
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • dr_zed
    dr_zed
    ✭✭✭
    One Two wrote: »
    dr_zed wrote: »

wait what? kiting? wtf we are talking about end game DPS you loon.
    what is there to kite when you are in a group of 4 to 12 ppl...

What are you on about?

My NB does good Single target DPS. does it hit 900 DPS? no.

Does yours? NO, dont lie.
    A DK or Sorc with the same gear a NB will have, will do 900 DPS, a NB will do 700, single target sustained.
    DKs and Sorc can't do 900 DPS, wtf are you talking about?

My NB is vr5 and it does more single target DPS than any sorc or DK i've encountered. And MUUUCH more burst damage, but that's beside the point -NB specializes in burst, not sustained dmg-.
    Edited by dr_zed on 28 May 2014 16:59
  • pknecron
    pknecron
    ✭✭✭
    I have 2 and I enjoy them both.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because I am willing to wait for patches to fix my class and I have groups which still take me and we do well on content.

Also when creating a poll try just a simple "yes" "no" "other (explained)" instead of trying to sway opinion to your side by making one option seem like the bad choice.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C. I will continue to run my Siphon/DW/Vampire NB build from hell that can top 2000 DPS and not bat an eyelash vs multiple mobs. PBAoE healspam from hell + bats = LOL.

That being said I can already tell my baby DK is going to be the stronger toon, but the NB will be fixed eventually.

People seriously underestimate the sheer power of Sap Essence morph and how much damage/heal it can do over time. I see my meters go over 600DPS/400HPS regularly, and spike to 2000/1000 fairly often.

My current highest DPS was in a public group dungeon where I pulled three groups of six and spiked for over 2500 DPS while bats were up and had something like 1150 HPS if memory serves. The whole mass died and I did not.
    Edited by Rylana on 28 May 2014 17:41
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite part of this poll is that even with the insanely biased options, you're still wrong. I'm loving my dual-wield/bow Nightblade. If you can't be bothered to learn how to use one effectively, that's a personal problem.
    ----
    Murray?
  • CTraveler
    CTraveler
    ✭✭✭
    My NB is doing pretty good post patch, actually. Done more leveling on her than my other characters, actually. It's been quite fun! :D
  • One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    My favorite part of this poll is that even with the insanely biased options, you're still wrong. I'm loving my dual-wield/bow Nightblade. If you can't be bothered to learn how to use one effectively, that's a personal problem.

who said anything about not being able to play it lol.
    Maxing it is another question.

Assumptions the mother of all *** ups.

ah well, enjoy ESO :disagree:
    - CT Fletcher