Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Caltrops = No siege dmg at all. Is this fix in new patch?

TheBull
TheBull
✭✭✭✭✭
If not, here is another hotfix item Zenimax. Right now Caltrops render all siege equipment useless. Throw them down and get instant siege weapon immunity for your group.

Help Zenimax, fix this now.
Edited by TheBull on 22 May 2014 01:45
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just cancelled both of my subscriptions due to this bug. PVP is officially dead in this game.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's in PTS as well....so don't expect 1.1 to fix it. ZOS really needs to get their game under control....a lot of people are starting to jump ship.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fatalyis wrote: »
    It's in PTS as well....so don't expect 1.1 to fix it. ZOS really needs to get their game under control....a lot of people are starting to jump ship.

Silly question, but did you report it?
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump for justice.

If you threw down caltrops in Fungal Grotto and took no dmg I bet it would be hotfixed.
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    Another bug that should be hotfixed within a matter of 2 days but won't.
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are calling them loltrops out there now...
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just cancelled both of my subscriptions due to this bug. PVP is officially dead in this game.

well last night Wabbajack had all three factions capped so....im saying PvP lives on.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mass Zerg farm isn't PVP. Wabbajack is the Alterac Valley of ESO. Sure it is fun to rack up a ton of kills and AP but quantity doesn't equal quality. When I PVP on Wabba I'm incredibly bored.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube