Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hey!! that Orc's Naked!!

Dusty5
Dusty5
✭✭✭
So here I am in Daggerfall trying to get to the bank/forge and that hot lizard chick that works at the Inn slinging beer and stale bread.When a no pants dance started in the courtyard. None of the guards joined in or tried to stop the event.The npc vendors said nothing when people crawled on top of their displays. It occurred to me that faction/rep did not have any direct effect on player/npc interaction.Why is that? other than getting more audio, spam my efforts and rank matters not. It should. People need to be chased when they steal,npc prices should be on better terms for saving the kings butt/world burning/lady's in distress saved. Rep should matter.Your either getting a few cheers and better prices in the market or the guards are trying to run you out of town with the vendors throwing apples at you.This could also solve issues over repair bills/mount prices. B)
  • mattgbrowneub17_ESO
    And all you people say this game is no fun..........
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard female Orc's have three breast's...never saw it but its just word around town.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And all you people say this game is no fun..........

Keep on trolling troll.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org