Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Deconstruction On The Go.

Regoras
Regoras
✭✭✭
At a certain level of skill the ability to deconstruct items ( whites and whatnot ) while away from town would be pretty cool.

...unless you can already do that... in which case... uhh...

...Bacon.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't do it currently.
    It's an interesting idea although I think it would require some deeper thought it to how it might be abused and if it's really worth development time.
    If you have any more information on how you think it would work and what the pros and cons would be it's worth a thread for discussion at least.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Eorea
    Eorea
    ✭✭✭
    Well... there are the set bonus crafting tables scattered about that you could use if you're closer to one than to a town. That sorta counts, right? I mean... uh... I lost my train of thought... did someone say bacon?
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭
    Well it would be more of an inventory management thing for me... when out getting all murder stabby with mobs I tend to pick up pretty much everything, especially if they can be turned into crafting mats. I don't see how it would be abused as the system is already in place at the crafting huts. Could be a skill, could be an item such as repair kits.
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bacon-knight-meme-generator-you-are-no-match-for-my-level-80-baconium-armor-bfdecc.jpeg
  • Tatuaje
    Tatuaje
    ✭✭
    Work around.

I mail a kin mate with the topic return to me with some of the loot over flow. He rejects it and it sits in my mail box until I get back to town.