Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Cyrodiil PvE: Vlastarus questline

LyricalMURDER
LyricalMURDER
✭✭✭
I can't locate the questgiver for Death to the Crone, the last quest I need to finish up Vlastarus (in southwest Cyrodiil). Jurana is now just giving me old quests again and the other guy in the building doesn't have any more quests. Has anyone else who has done Cyrodiil PvE noticed this or remembers how to find the quest?

EDIT: Also included is The High Cost of Lying for Chorrol and Weynon Priory. I can't seem to find a quest-giver anywhere here, not even for repeatable quests. All other quests in this location have been completed except this one.
Edited by LyricalMURDER on 28 May 2014 00:03
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each main quest giver in a quest hub in Cyrodiil has 4-5 quests they cycle through, but the order does change. Each quest is repeatable (after 24hrs, they are daily's)

If its been 24hrs since you did the last quest, they will have 'reset' and you have to redo some of the older quests before it cycles to the quest your missing.

Edited by Natjur on 27 May 2014 23:46
  • LyricalMURDER
    LyricalMURDER
    ✭✭✭
    Hrm. It hasn't been 24 hours yet, but I might try and run through the repeatable quests and see if the one I'm missing pops up.